Listing Courtesy of Redfin Corp.
3 / 2
Under Agreement Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Welcome to this impeccably maintained Colonial sited on a beautiful corner lot in a quiet and highly desirable Hopkinton neighborhood. Stunning features include; An inviting and open floor plan with a large chefs kitchen w/cherry cabinets, granite counters, pullouts, butcher block center island, breakfast area & an adjacent dining room area w/doors to stone patio overlooking serene & beautifully maintained grounds. Front to back dining/family/living room - Perfect for entertaining. First floor also includes a study/office/playroom, full bath & mudroom w/ wainscoting. Gorgeous wood burning stove to enjoy those cozy winter nights. An OVER SIZED master bedroom with lots of closet space, 2 additional bedrooms, office/bonus room, an updated full bath with laundry are located on the second level. Excellent LOCATION - walk to Lake Maspenock to swim, kayak or go boating! Minutes to highways, EMC, shops, schools, restaurants, etc. So much to offer....this home is nothing short of spectacular!
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Range - Energy Star
- Public Transportation, Shopping, Tennis Court, Park, Walk/Jog Trails, Golf Course, Medical Facility, Bike Path, Highway Access, House Of Worship, Private School, Public School, T-Station
- Cable Available, French Doors, Other (See Remarks)
- Tile, Wall To Wall Carpet, Hardwood, Stone / Slate, Wood Laminate, Parquet
- Window Ac
- Forced Air, Hot Water Baseboard, Electric Baseboard, Oil, Electric
- Full,Walk Out,Interior Access
- Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,Dining Area,Countertops - Upgraded,Main Level,Kitchen Island,Breakfast Bar / Nook,Cabinets - Upgraded,Exterior Access,Open Floor Plan,Recessed Lighting,Remodeled,Stainless Steel Appliances,Peninsula
- Insulated Windows,Insulated Doors,Prog. Thermostat
- Deck - Wood, Patio, Gutters, Storage Shed, Screens, Garden Area, Invisible Fence, Stone Wall
- Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- for Electric Range,for Electric Oven,for Electric Dryer,Washer Hookup
- Corner,Wooded,Paved Drive
- Off-Street,Paved Driveway
- Poured Concrete,Concrete Block
- City/Town Sewer
- Window treatments negotiable.
- West Main Street to South Street to Hayward Street
Listing Courtesy of Redfin Corp.
The property listing data and information, or the Images, set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors, landlords and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information, and the Images, are for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing, leasing or renting listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing, leasing or renting. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information, or as to the accuracy of any of the Images, set forth herein. Copyright ©2017 MLS Property Information Network, Inc. All rights reserved.