Listing Courtesy of Compass
2 / 2.1
Under Agreement Status
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Located in the "Harbourside" community at Marina Bay, this tri-level townhouse offers 2,000 square feet of living space along with 2 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. The master bedroom offers cathedral ceilings, a walk in closet and awesome views of the ocean and Boston Skyline. There are hardwood floors throughout the entire home, with a deck/balcony on each level which provides plenty of sunlight on all levels along with a fireplace. The kitchen is composed of granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and a great dining room. Other perks of this home consist of a central vacuum system, an attached garage, central air and heat. The Harbourside Community amenities include a pool, complimentary shuttle to the North Quincy T station, Marina Bay ferry service to Boston, a full service marina and new retail store and restaurants, all only 7 miles to downtown Boston.
||40 Whaler Ln 40
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Compactor, Microwave, Countertop Range, Refrigerator, Freezer, Washer, Dryer, Vacuum System
- Public Transportation, Shopping, Swimming Pool, Park, Walk/Jog Trails, Bike Path, Conservation Area, Highway Access, Marina, Public School, T-Station
- Security System, Cable Available, French Doors
- Tile, Hardwood
- Central Air, Individual, Unit Control
- Forced Air, Electric, Individual, Unit Control
- Closet,Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,Recessed Lighting,Stainless Steel Appliances
- Insulated Windows,Storm Doors
- Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- for Electric Range,for Electric Dryer,Washer Hookup
- Off-Street,Paved Driveway
- City/Town Sewer
- Marina Drive to Harbourside Rd to Whaler Ln
Listing Courtesy of Compass
The property listing data and information, or the Images, set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors, landlords and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information, and the Images, are for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing, leasing or renting listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing, leasing or renting. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information, or as to the accuracy of any of the Images, set forth herein. Copyright ©2017 MLS Property Information Network, Inc. All rights reserved.